I changed the blog template, and I think that the old one is lost forever (Blogger no longer supports it). So, I'm trying to find something I like. Of course, I've now spent hours fiddling with the blog, moving pictures around, fixing things. So much for the blog being a time-saving alternative to a scrapbook. Did I ever mention that I've decided that the purpose of my blog is an online scrapbook, because I will quite likely never get around to creating paper ones? Yep. I'm working on being honest with myself.
While I'm being honest with myself, I really do need to learn HTML. The Blogger editor is driving me crazy.
Here are some posts that I backdated, that you might have missed:
3/26/11 Happy Birthday Gary
4/1/11 Autism Blue
4/8/11 Pinewood Derby
4/8/11 Another One Gone
4/23/11 Easter Eggs
As you can see, I am so far behind, it's not even funny! But I've been messing with the blog for for over 6 hours now (!!) and it needs to stop. I'm off to hop on the bike and get some exercise. Happy reading!
2 comments:
Sounds like we spent Monday very similarly - blogging in the AM, biking in the PM.
A rainy morning is perfect for blogging. Sorry that we didn't get to ride together, though. You totally rocked your ride - you were really pushing it! :) I'm glad that you felt good afterwards - that's a great sign. Can you believe it's only a week and a half away?
Post a Comment