Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Best Family Night Ever!"

So, I scored major points with my youngest tonight by buying this movie, which we watched for Family Home Evening.


Me: "So, do you like the movie so far?"

Madi: "Yes!!  I can't take my eyes off him!"

Ah, the celebrity crush.

Madi is (and has been for a while) completely obsessed with Elvis, but until recently, I had managed to keep her from the knowledge that he made movies as well as sang.  Well, that cat's out of the bag.

Madi's not the only one with a celebrity crush.  Last Saturday, I overheard Sarah and her friend Julie talking while watching Justin Bieber's DVD "Never Say Never".  Sarah bowled me over by exclaiming "He's so CUTE!  I really like him!"

Young girls, drooling over boys.  So completely normal.  I love it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment