As soon as Sarah got home, we headed over and picked up Madi from school, and made a beeline to the hairstylists to clean up Sarah's self-made hairdo. I love my stylist - she even threw in a free French braid for Madilyn, since we had some extra time!
After running a number of errands, I decided a treat was in order, so we ended up at Grandma's Bakery. Both girls chose decorated cookies - Sarah had a Big Bird cookie, and Madi picked one with a lizard on it. They didn't get a chance to eat them right away, since they decided that they would much rather eat the donut holes that I had ordered for myself. I guess I should credit them for saving me from myself - at least partially. I did manage a few. :)
It was a beautiful, sunny day, and great to be out and about. We ended up running errands all the way until it was time to head for church for youth activities. Madi never even made it to our house until 9 pm.
I'm glad that days like this only happen once in a while. It's exhausting!


No comments:
Post a Comment