Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy: Motherhood

I love my children so much.  They are both such wonderful, unique individuals.  I love that they are part of my life.  I will admit that there are many aspects of parenting that certainly wouldn't fall under the category of "things that make me happy", but overall, I am grateful that I chose to have and raise children.

I am, however, slightly disconcerted by how quickly my kids went from this:
18 months
18 months

















to this:
8th grade
4th grade


















I don't remember giving them permission to grow up so fast.  Sigh. Just another parenting item that I'm under the illusion that I can control, but that the girls emphatically prove otherwise.

I must admit - I am very proud of the young women that they are becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment