Two years ago today, Kermit changed my life. Yes, I name inanimate objects, and Kermit was my first iPhone.
I loved Kermit, but his 3GS skills were no match for the siren song of Siri on the 4S. Meet Rocket.
These photos were taken in the same spot at the same time. Kermit's picture was taken using Rocket and vice versa, so you can see that Rocket has a much better camera (a flash! editing ability!), too. Rocket is currently sporting a red ID case from Case Mate, which is much more vivid than the photo. Kermit also wore a (green) Case Mate ID case for most of his active duty, until it broke and I found that they no longer carried it in his signature color. So for a while, he was purple.
This may be Kermit's final birthday, because, as much as I love him, I no longer need him... and he still has some resale value. :) Thanks for the memories, Kermit, and for making me *heart* Apple products.
No comments:
Post a Comment