Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to being twisted

As is true with so many things in life, I have reverted to my old twisted self since gradually abandoning the exercises that straightened me out.  Things in life just take work, and apparently, my (physical) alignment is no exception!

As I blogged about earlier, I was in physical therapy to straighten myself out, and (literally) remove the pain in my butt.  The exercises worked, and I was able to move without pain, and felt good.  But of course, once you start feeling good, you wonder why you need to keep doing the exercises, and easily fall back into old habits.

Well, all it took was walking Madilyn to school once to bring the pain back... and send me straight back to the therapist.  So, I'm back in physical therapy... hoping to learn once again that things just don't change overnight, and actually require work.  Daily.  For a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment