Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All things Clarinda: Back To Blogging: Women Who Inspire

Wow. I'm the subject of a blog entry... and not one ranting about something that I did wrong!

All things Clarinda: Back To Blogging: Women Who Inspire

I sent the post link to my husband, who read it, and simply smiled. He missed a big opportunity to gain major brownie points with a comment like "I don't need to read a blog post to know how fabulous you are!" (Yes, even after 15 years of marriage, I still haven't accepted that looking for compliments from him is like searching for icebergs in the Sahara...  :) )

Anyway, I giggled like a schoolgirl when I read the post. It's a HUGE warm fuzzy when someone whom you admire pays you a compliment. Thanks for making my day, Clarinda, and for helping me realize how uplifting it can be to simply share what's in your heart and head.  I love, appreciate, and admire so many people, and yet rarely ever say a word about it.  Time to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment