I am trying to accept a sad reality - we need to return our Tempurpedic mattress. While I have been LOVING the fact that I fall asleep almost instantly, stay asleep the entire night (something that hasn't happened in years), and can get out of bed without aches and pains - I am finding that now that the weather has turned warmer, I just can't handle being so hot all night.
I'm tossing and turning like you do in a non-airconditioned room in the middle of the summer - and it's only early April. I'm sure if I ran the air conditioner to get the house down to 62 (the nighttime temp we use in the winter) I'd be sleeping wonderfully again, but I simply can't make the rest of the family suffer like that - not to mention the electric bills!
Ugh. Now we have to go through the hassle of returning the thing, and finding a new mattress. The worst part about it is that, because we prefer a California King, no local store will let us return/exchange the next one we buy. Everyone has "sleep guarantees", but they don't apply to special orders like buying a California King east of the Rockies. So, we have to be super sure about what we get next.
The pressure.
2 comments:
My parents had the same problem with their mattress ~ which I forgot about until I read your blog :-( so I couldn't warn you - sorry! We really, really, really like our sleep number!!! Ann
Shopping for new mattresses can be a HUGE pain! I can't even remember how many we've gone through in our *short* marriage. Hope you found a good one.
Post a Comment