Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Endorphins and Creativity

I swear to you that I compose the best blog posts while I'm out riding my bike.

It gets a tad boring logging all those miles, so I start "mental blogging".  Since I am riding, I obviously can't write anything down, but it seems to flow, and I just can't wait to get home and write it down.  Must be all those exercise endorphins everyone raves about.

Trouble is, I lose about 60% of that wonderful post just in the time that it takes to park my bike and walk inside.  I sit in front of my laptop, and .... blank.

Everyone gets writers block, I know.  It's just more frustrating when you know that you once had something incredibly witty to say, but simply can't remember what it was...

I need to figure out a way to safely do hands-free voice memos.  There's got to be an app for that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment