Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Messing with time... and catching up!

For those who don't dig through my past archives to see if anything new is there (ie - everybody, 'cause who would DO that??), I've listed some new posts that I've buried in the archive, because I have this thing about everything being in order.  Anyway, I've backdated the following posts so that they appear chronologically, based on when I first started the post, or when the event happened.

What, me, a hoarder?
Crying over pudding
Apple picking
Trick or Treating
Released... and normal??

This still doesn't catch me up, and the one post that I can't get to work is the one that most readers will really want to see - Madilyn's video comments on the first day of school.  For some reason, the video won't upload and process correctly, even though I've been trying all day. 

Arrrgh.  Technology - wonderful and maddening all in one swoop.

1 comment:

Clarinda said...

I love backdating posts and am currently doing this on my blog as well. :) Posts HAVE to be in order! hehe

Post a Comment