Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still Growing

Sarah had an appointment with the endocrinologist today, and she's grown 3/4" in the last 3 months. He was excited because we've gotten her onto the (growth) curve. She's still 5th percentile, but she's actually on the curve now!

Her current height is 4' 8". There's a chance that she could hit 5 feet! This is a big deal, because I'd like her to eventually be tall enough to reach the microwave, the back burner of the stove, the kitchen cabinets, etc.

Anyway, I just can't tell you how proud I am of the way that she handles the whole thing. Every night we come at her with a needle, and she never says a word (except an occasional low-key "ow"). No fuss, no struggle. All she asks is that we cover the injection site with a Nemo band-aid. A small price to pay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH--keep growing!

Post a Comment