Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Playing fast and easy with time

A warning to readers:  this blog will, through the magic of technology, defy the laws of time and space.  

Posts from the past will magically appear, and subscribers may feel that time is running forward and backward (or that I am just really, really messed up).

Fear not, it is just the wonderful world of computers, where you can backdate your post.  Because the end result is a blog that looks like it was created in chronological order, I'm taking full advantage of it.

Most days, I feel in danger of losing memories from my swiss-cheese brain... that I will forget something that I should have documented.  So, this blog is the place where I can take all of the drops of memories that have dripped from my over-full brain and try and assemble a meaningful chronology.

At least, that's my story today.  Tomorrow, I may rewrite the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment