Read our 2011 Christmas Letter here.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Day

Today is a new day.

Last night, I put clean sheets on the bed that I've been living in, and watched a movie on Netflix called "What If?"

It made me think a lot about the choices that we make.

So, today, I chose to open the curtains and let the daylight in.  Today, it helps.  It makes me want to do something, so I'm heading to the store.  The little voice in my head is mocking me, telling me that "going to the store" should not have to be a goal for the day, but today the rest of me is strong enough to fight back, and scream - BABY STEPS!

4 comments:

Clarinda said...

LOL! Baby steps is a good place to start.

I'd love to have "going to the store" be my goal for the day. :)

Anonymous said...

Everything will turn out just fine. Trust me.

P.S. I love Netflix.

Anonymous said...

I love you!!! It WILL get better, it will get better.....I promise!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better. There are a lot of people who love you. Don't ever forget that.

Post a Comment